I will do the bullet points of the positive and the negative aspects to make this short, but if you have any questions let me know. I can't comment on the wear time, because as I mentioned above, it is not my thing to wear a nail polish for over 2-3 days. I think 3 is the record. Moreover, in my opinion, wear time really depends on the person and the activities they perform throughout the day.
- No agitators for shaking it.
- It bubbles, and some of the bubbles did not disappeared after curing. The best thing to do is apply carefully and try to 'pop' them as you go.
- Removal is longer than regular nail polish.
- How to thin it? No one knows. I am a big fan of thinner and given how thick this is, I find it a bit challenging to apply. Their FAQs do answer some questions, but not this one.
- Packaging can be deceiving. I thought I was getting flakies and it was glitter.
- Dries super fast. 30 seconds, as stated.
- Shiny and glossy. This is like plastic. Comparable only to wet nail polish after a super shiny topcoat.
- Makes nails harder. My nails felt protected.
- Great color selection, This is just my opinion, but I think that for the price, and the purpose that I would use it for (trips and getaways), I think that the colors are good enough.
- Easy to use. It was ridiculously easy to use. The instructions are easy to follow,
- Good for traveling (compact kit).
- Easy to remove. This is compared to other gel polishes. I have heard nightmares about certain gels and shellacs. For this one, I used the foil method, 10 minutes timer, and I was done. No damage whatsoever to the nails afterwards.
- Bottom line: I would recommend.
2 coats Fuse e-motion
1 coat Fuse gone fission
no basecoat or topcoat in these pictures